You may have questions about our rental strollers, our delivery/pick-up options or our company—and we’re here to answer them. As part of our dedication to serving you, our customers, we welcome your emails, phone calls and letters. Simply contact us using the information below. We truly appreciate your interest in Orlando Stroller Rentals.
We are located behind a Harley Davidson store and next to an Outback Steakhouse
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information, nor do we provide it to our marketing/advertising partners without your consent, except to process your order for a stroller rental, fulfill your order, notify you of (or request) important information with respect to your order, and/or otherwise address your request(s).
I. Types of Information Collected on or through this Site and How They May Be Used and/or Disclosed
The information we receive from customers not only allows us to provide the services we do, but also helps us to improve the services we provide to you. As a result, we collect the following types of information:
A. Personally Identifiable Information.
1. Definition and Examples of Personally Identifiable Information. Information that identifies a specific individual is “Personally Identifiable Information” (or, “PII”). You may provide this information when you perform certain actions on the Website, such as: placing an order or initiating the process therefor; submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums or otherwise (where available); providing survey responses; entering a contest or sweepstakes, posting a review; sending any communication (through the site or by email or other means) to us or our affiliates, partners, or other third parties; submitting any communication on behalf of an affiliate, partner, service provider or any third party; applying for a job; posting a video, or signing up for special offers from third parties through the Website (collectively, “Actions Requiring Personally Identifiable Information. It is optional for you to take an Action Requiring Personally Identifiable Information. However, if you do choose to engage in such an Action, we may require you to provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, date(s) of birth, etc. When you order products or services, you may also be required to provide us with your credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes, bank account info, and other related information, and may give you to the option to store that information. (Alternatively, you may be required or offered the opportunity to place the order through PayPal or other vendor. Please proceed with the order only if you are comfortable submitting this information through such vendor.) Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as required and some is identified as optional. If you do not provide the required information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to take that Action.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to do the following: identify you (e.g., against your order, payment, contract signature, person picking up the stroller, and/or subsequent communications from you); label your stroller with the applicable name (e.g., “The Smith Family”); contact you; deliver to and pick up the stroller from the correct party; process orders; make the ordering process easier; confirm your order; mail refunds where applicable and not processed by PayPal; charge your account or send you an invoice, and properly identify you with Third Party Service Providers in order to fulfill your order or requests. We may also use your PII to administer sweepstakes and contests, help you track your past orders, enhance the operation of the Website, improve our marketing and promotional efforts to your tastes and location, customize future shopping interests, analyze Website use, improve our product and service offerings, determine and customize your experience with third parties, etc.
3. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information. We may share Personally Identifiable Information with others, as follows:
a. PII disclosed to Theme Park, Resort and other Delivery/Pickup Site Personnel. We may disclose PII with the applicable Theme Park, Resort and other Delivery/Pickup Site Personnelin order to allow them to hold your rented stroller(s), accept them from you and hold them until we pick them up after your Rental Period, to match the correct stroller(s) to you, to verify your identity before allowing you to take possession of the stroller(s), to communicate with us as to your location (and any other relevant information) when we are trying to deliver or pick up a stroller to or from you, to provide you with any information we pass on to them to give to you, and to assist us and/or you with any issues related to strollers being held, missing, broken, damaged, needing parts, or similar issues.
c. PII disclosed to Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We may provide some of our services and products through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders, deliver and/or pick up strollers, ship letters and packages, send email or other communications, conduct internal audits, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, accept and process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information or Aggregate Data.
1. Definition and Examples of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) is information that does not identify a specific End User, either provided by you or otherwise obtained about you from your visiting the Website. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags. Other Non-PII or aggregate data includes information about you that you may provide or may be obtained about you that does not identify you specifically but may be helpful to analyze, such as geography information (such as zip code, state, city of your billing and/or ship-to addresses, country), gender, age, age and number of children, number and nature of orders, types of strollers rented and quantity, add-ons purchased, travel dates, length of stay, resort or location of stay in the Orlando area, times for pickup and delivery of strollers, number in your party, number in your family, your preferences, purchasing history, etc.
2. Use of Non-PII. We may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to deliver and pick up your stroller from the correct locations at the correct dates and times, otherwise fulfill and/or process your orders and/or requests, troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, measure and strategize effectiveness of offerings & marketing, make business strategy decisions, gather demographic information, plan for the future, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
3. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also share this information with Theme Park, Resort and other Delivery/Pickup Site Personnel as a courtesy to facilitate the working relationship, foster communication, and allow them to make business plans such as allocating adequate space and availability of staff. In addition, we may share non-PII withMarketing Partners, advertisers, Third Party Service Providers, prospective business affiliates, etc. to fulfill orders and/or your requests, measure and demonstrate the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming and to assist them in their own measures and business strategies.
C. Consent for other use/disclosure. Of course, with your consent we may use and/or disclose PII and/or non-PII for other or additional purposes.
II. Data Tracking
A. IP Address. We may log your IP address to assist us in diagnosing server problems, administering our website, and tracking usage statistics.
C. Web Beacons and Other Tracking Devices. Other industry standard technologies such as web beacons may be employed to track your use of our Website pages and promotions, or we may allow our Authorized Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our Website, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. We may also utilize web beacons provided by our Third Party Service Providers and/or Marketing Partners for the same purposes.
III. Third Party Websites
IV. Posting of your Information in a Forum, Review, or other Public Area on the Site. We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products, services, and/or submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public product review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information. Where you do so, you assume full responsibility for such disclosure. We have the right but no obligation to moderate and/or censor postings.
V. Your Options with Respect to Providing Information and Having it Used and/or Shared
A. Not providing required data. You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to place an order or other Action or to enable certain Website features.
B. Not providing optional data. If a request for data is optional, you can choose not to provide such data and it may still allow you to place an order or make a request.
C. Opt Out. At any time, you may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us or our Marketing Partners by emailing us at email@example.com with your clearly stated request to opt out and you will be removed from the marketing email list.
VI. Children and Privacy
Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Only adults ages 18 or older are permitted to place an order through the Website, including a reservation hold or deposit that requires a credit card.
Please read this in its entirety before using this site and/or placing an order.
B. Option to Decline: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT PROCEED FURTHER ON THIS SITE, DO NOT CLICK A BUTTON OR CHECKMARK NOTING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR AGREEMENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE OR PLACE ANY ORDER.
As used herein:
A. “Website” shall refer to the websites at www.orlandostrollerrentals.com and/or www.orlandostrollersrentals.com, owned and operated by Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, which include informational and promotional content, as well as transaction capabilities, related to the rental of strollers by OSR.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE of WEBSITE
A. General Responsibilities of End User. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Website by the End User. By using this Website in any way (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), by creating an account (if and when such capability exists), and/or by placing an order, End User agrees to comply with all of these Terms and Conditions. The right to use this Website is personal to End User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. End User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of End User's password(s), if any. End User acknowledges that the Internet is not always secure and that sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, and that Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall not be responsible for any data lost, misappropriated, or used in an unauthorized manner, while transmitting information on the Internet. The Website may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, access to the Website may be interrupted, delayed, suspended or terminated from time to time, and that such interruptions or delays do not grant to the End User any rights or entitlements. Information provided, including product descriptions, may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, and End User agrees not to hold OSR responsible for same and instead to independently verify and assume the risk of such information.
B. Changes to Site. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
E. Copyright and Trademarks.
1. Proprietary Rights of Material on Website. Everything located on or in this Website, including the Microsites, is the exclusive property of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, Inc., is used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner, and/or is used as otherwise permitted by law.
ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of OrlandoStrollerRentals.com protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download/print/save copyrighted material for End User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
2. Trademarks. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC and any and all logos and slogans are trademarks of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC. All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC are the property of their respective owners. Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, unless such website is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, unless otherwise stated.
3. Material Provided by End User/License Grant. End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC does not have any responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Website, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. End User hereby grants Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Website by End User.
By posting communications on or through this Website, End User shall be deemed to have granted to Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
F. Monitoring. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Website at all times, including any chat rooms, forums, surveys, posts, comments, etc. that may hereinafter be included as part of the Website, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall have the right to remove any material that Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
H. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
1. Disclaimer of Warranty. END USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE (AS WELL AS THE MICROSITES AND ANY SITES LINKED TO) IS AT END USER'S SOLE RISK. ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR THE MICROSITES OR SITES LINKED TO.
OSR DOES NOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE OR OFFER SUBSTITUTES OF PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME. PRODUCTS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN LOCATIONS AND DATES AND NOT OTHERS.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MICROSITES ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE. END USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE MICROSITES.
IN ADDITION, ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE END USER, OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, OMISSION, DELETION, DEFECT, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
END USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH END USER.
ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT A USER, SUBSCRIBER, OR AN UNAUTHORIZED USER MAY POST ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES. ANY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED OR UPLOADED THAT IS OR MAY BE DEEMED UNSUITABLE CAN AND MAY BE TAKEN DOWN BY ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC, BUT OSR IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO DO SO. MOREOVER, ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT, CHANGE, ALTER, DELETE AND PROHIBIT ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT IT, ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS, LLC, DEEMS UNSUITABLE, BUT AGAIN IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO DO SO.
I. Indemnification. You agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees, legal costs and legal expenses, arising out of or resulting from this Agreement (including the performance, breach, or termination of this Agreement), your use of this Website, and/or your order or use of anything available through Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC and/or this Website, provided that such claim, damage, loss, cost, or expense is not caused by the sole negligence or sole fault of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC.
J. Third Party Content. With respect to any third party content provided on the Website, Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and End Users. Accordingly, Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other end users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors) and not of Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC. Neither Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (See above Sections III (H) and III (I) for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities, disclaimers of warranty, and indemnification.)
In many instances, the content available through this Website may represent the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, end user, or other user not under contract with Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on OrlandoStrollerRentals.com by anyone other than authorized Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC be liable for any loss or damage caused by End User's reliance on information obtained through Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC. It is the responsibility of End User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC.
Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC includes links to third party websites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC of the contents on such third-party websites and Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If End User decides to access linked third-party websites, End User does so at its own risk. Unless you have executed a written agreement with Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
K. Termination. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing Notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable or inappropriate or dangerous, objected to by OSR or any third party, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections II and III (E), (G), (H), (I), (K), (L), (M), (N), and (O) shall survive termination of this Agreement.
L. Notice. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered/sent/posted (as applicable, below) to the parties at their respective principal addresses or at such other address as may be given in writing by either party to the other in accordance with this Section, or if provided by OSR to End User OSR has the additional options to post notice on the Website or email to the last known email address of End User, and shall be deemed to have been received (i) if given by hand, immediately; (ii) if given by air mail, 5 business days after posting; (iii) if given by overnight/two-day express courier service, the first/second business day, respectively, following dispatch in the jurisdiction of the recipient; (iv) if given by fax, upon receipt thereof by the recipient's fax machine or in the sender's transmission confirmation report as produced electronically by sender's fax machine, (v) if given by OSR by posting on the Website, immediately upon posting, and (vi) if given by OSR by email, immediately upon sending.
M. Applicable Law. Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC is owned by Orlando Stroller Rentals, a Florida LLC headquartered in Celebration, Florida. You and We agree that any and all disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement (including the performance, breach, or termination of this Agreement), your use of the Website, and/or your order or use of anything available through Orlando Stroller Rentals, LLC and/or the Website shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (exclusive of its rules regarding conflict of laws).
N. Arbitration. In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to this agreement or the breach thereof, the parties hereto shall use their best efforts to settle the dispute, claim, question, or disagreement. To this effect, they shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach such solution within a period of 60 days, then, upon notice by either party to the other, all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules.
P. Children’s Use of Site. Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Only adults ages 18 or older are permitted to place an order through the Website, including a reservation hold or deposit that requires a credit card.